Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?
Prompt Response: Living in Atlanta has influenced the way I see my community because even tho I have two dads Atlanta has always been excepting. Ever sense I was little when I told people I had two dads nothing bad has ever came out of someones mouth. When I go to Tennessee to see my boyfriend tho I get um not the same response as I would here. If I was speaking to someone unfamiliar I would say Atlanta is very welcoming for anyone no matter where you think your gonna fit in everyone is excepting here. That is why living in Atlanta has influenced my identity in a good way.
Summary: In class we went over logo, pathos , and ethos.
Reflection: I read over a speech about BLM and dissected it for ethos, pathos, and logos.
Comments
Post a Comment