Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

 Prompt Response:  The most creative thing I have ever made was a tie blanket. I think it was the most creative thing I have ever made because I actually use it. It is my best work because I made it in like 2020 and its 2026 and its lasted me a long time. I also think its very cute because its pink on one side and whales on the other side. That  is the most creative thing i have ever made.

Summary: In class I learned ethos pathos and logos. 

Reflection:  I used ethos pathos and logos to break down trumps speech.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.