Prompt: As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?

 Prompt Response:  As I grow older a topic I think I will have to debate is politics. I think I will have to debate this because everyone thinks differently. People will probably get mad at the view or side you take. I think no matter what, politics will never go away and not everyone is always going to have the same opinion. Even if not everyone can agree I hope people will respect one another.This is a topic I think I will always have to debate most often. 

Summary: In class today we took notes and had an argument.

Reflection: in class I learned what a argument is and ethos, pathos, and logos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.