Prompt: Describe a time you felt completely lost.

 Prompt Response:  A time I felt completely lost was in cheer. I was lost because I kept messing up on this one part and we don't just stop for one person. So they continued on but I was trying to learn it but I couldn't get  past that one part. Then the lady wanted us to do it all together and I was so lost. I was so upset about that one part I couldn't learn the rest of the dance. So when we did it all together I didn't know it. Good thing it was just practice tho because the best day I came back and knew it all. That's something I left completely lost. 

Summary: In class I learned how to use claims 

Reflection: I used the three different types of claims to tell what the sentence was 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.