Prompt: Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

 Prompt Response:  when I gave my option about how I don't like fir bits. someone asked me why and I said they don't have enough information at the moment. The evidence I used is that  apple watches. They help control your breathing and tell you when your heart rate is high. But you don't have to get onto an app on your phone it's just there on the screen. Explaining your evidence is important as providing it so you can help others understand it better. 

Summary: In class we watched a video about OJ Simpson.

Reflection: I read about a fiction story and how they are made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.