Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.

 Prompt Response:  Something I believed as a child was the Easter bunny. I believed he was real because he would leave me a basket of candy and stuff. I really loved waking up and getting excited to go find eggs in the front yard. The night before I would die them and put them in the fridge and then the Easter bunny would hide them. That's something I believed as a child. 

Summary: In class I learned how to use a claim 

Reflection:  I can use a claim to state the arguments reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.