Three Goals I Want to Achieve This Year.

 Three goals I would like to achieve this year. The first goal I would like to achieve this year is to become better at getting stuff done when it is first assigned. I want to achieve this because I wait till the last minute and I cannot keep having that mindset and it will not get me far in life. Second goal I would like to achieve this year is get better at driving. I want to achieve this so people will want to ride in the car with me. The last goal I would like to achieve is to pass all my classes with at least an eighty or higher. I want to achieve it so my GPA does not drop. These are the three goals I would like to achieve this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.