Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

 Prompt Response: I enjoy class discussions the most. I love class discussions because I love to talk. When we talk in class I feel like it helps me understand what we are learning better. When we have to do worksheets I actually get so lost. Hands on is okay but I like to talk so that's why I picked that option. That is what learning method I enjoy the best.

Summary: in class today I worked on Readings, Observations, and Examples.

Reflection: In class I wrote how apple watches can help getting places on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.