After reviewing and scoring other AP Language argument essays, identify two important takeaways that you can apply to your own writing. Explain what you learned about claims, evidence, commentary, the “so what?” explanation, or the AP rubric. Use specific observations from the essays you reviewed. Write one complete paragraph.
Prompt Response: Two important take away I can use after reviewing the scoring of other AP Lang arguments is not to worry too much. I don't need to focus on how many sentences I have. and I need to make sure that I need to have a thesis statement. claims evidence and commentary is important because that's how you get a solid base for your essay. If you don't have evidence to support your claim you wont get your full amount of points. That is two take away I can use. and I just need to keep reviewing the rubric so I don't forget anything.
Summary: In class we went over writable and examples of arguments.
Reflection: we had to write how many points each person would get using the rubric.
Comments
Post a Comment