In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

 Prompt Response:  A time I felt like I truly belonged was at all star cheer. I felt like I belonged because I knew that that's what I wanted to do. I made so many friends and we went through hard times and good times and I just knew it was for me. I didn't realize how much I felt welcomes and belonged there till it was over. In the end that is a time I felt I truly belonged.

Summary In class I wasn't here because I was sick 

Reflection: I was sick so I didn't come to class/ school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.