Prompt: Some students look at a rubric only after receiving their grade, while others use it as a guide while completing the assignment. Which approach do you usually take? After reviewing the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric today, explain how you could use the rubric as a roadmap to improve your argument writing.

 Prompt Response: I usually take the second route. I use the rubric while doing the assignment. I could use the road map to improve my writing by knowing what exactly I need. I know that If I use the rubric I will most likely get a better grade without it. That is how I would use the rubric.

Summary:in class we went over unpopular opinions.

Reflection: I wrote how I don't like the movies and how I'm going to turn it into an essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.