Prompt: Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?

 Prompt Response: The writing process for writing a poem was bad. poems are so hard for me to understand. writing it reading it and trying to understand it it all just so confusing. I was not proud of the finished project and didn't get a good grade. That's one time I had to write a poem.

Summary: I wasn't here 

Reflection: I wasn't here

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.