Prompt: Think of a time when you or someone you know used informal language in a situation where formal language may have been more appropriate. What happened? Looking back, what could have been said differently, and what did the situation teach you about choosing your words carefully?
Prompt Response: A time someone used informal language was when I was talking to my dads boss. Formal language probably should have been more appropriate because if I talk to my parents with respect. so then I should definitely talk to my dad's boss formally. Nothing happened but I just think I should watch how I carry myself. The situation just taught me to watch what I say. That is a time I used informal information when I should have used formal.
Summary: In class we read everyone's paragraphs.
Reflection: We got to comment on what they could have done better.
Comments
Post a Comment