Prompt: Write about a fear you have overcome.

 Prompt Response: A fear I have overcome is Roller coasters. I used to be very afraid of the drooping feeling in my tummy. But now I can ride a roller coasters. but I still cant jump from high things into water. But I can get over the feeling on roller coasters. And at six flags I just ride the big ride with the drop over and over again. That is a fear I've overcome. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.