Sep 11th

 Prompt Response:  A time that affected the whole world was covid 19. When COVID 19 happened I had online school and had to use zoom and I got  a terrible grade on a math test and my parents said enough you need help. luckily my neighbor lady let me go to her house while my parents worked. so she helped me learn because I could not do it on my own I was in 5th grade. I think it turned the world upside down maybe not as much as 9/11 but still it changed the world so much. That is a major event that changed my life.

Summary: in class  we went over our paragraph.

Reflection:we went over and redid what we didn't have already in the paragraph 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.