Think about a time when you completed an assignment without fully understanding what the teacher was looking for. How might knowing the “ins and outs” of a rubric change the way you approach an assignment? Connect your experience to what you learned today about the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric.

 Prompt Response: A rubric might change the way I approach an assignment because it will better help me understand what the teacher is looking for in my work. It helped me understand what exactly I need to put in my AP Lang essay argument. I know if I have all the information I will get a good grade. But It also helps me understand that if it's not in the correct order slightly I can still get points. This is how a rubric can help me.

Summary: In class we went over a rubric.

Reflection: we highlighted the parts we need to know about the rubric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.