Think about your practice with the “So What?” method today. What is one thing you understand about commentary now that you did not fully understand before? How will you apply it when writing your next AP Lang argument?
Prompt Response: The so what method helped me so much. One thing I understand about the commentary is that it needs to support what I'm saying but I can't repeat anything. Something I didn't understand before was how to put it into a sentence form but now I understand. I will apply it to my AP Lang argument by restarting the claim giving evidence and then saying how that all connects back to the claim. That is one thing I understand and how I'm going to use it in my argument.
Summary: In class we read other claims and evidence and connected it all together.
Reflection: I really liked what we did because it helped me fully understand what I needed to do.
Comments
Post a Comment